Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week Two

Its wednesday of my second week of classes.  Already I can't believe how fast the time is flying!  I'm meeting tons of new people, mostly Americans though, as the Irish students don't arrive for a few more weeks.  My Early Start class is going well and I'm starting to get into the groove of being back in school and realize that I need to start doing actual work :)  Tomorrow my class is going on a field trip to the Bunratty Castle and Folk Park which is sort of like a Williamsburg type attraction with actors acting out early Irish life.  It should be pretty interesting!  Then this weekend some of my friends and I are heading to Killarney for the weekend to explore the national park and the tourist destination of Killarney!  I'm sure I'll have some good pictures after the weekend!

1 comment: